We are looking for collegues!
Jobs debt enforcement: Maybe a chance for you!
Are you persistent, reliable and willing to pick up where others leave off to meet your customers’ demands? Are you tired of being constantly thwarted in your drive and are therefore looking for a new challenge?
Due to a growing number of mandates, the Inkasso-Team AG is looking for further team members as money collectors. Perhaps you are already self-employed in debt collection (or a related field) and have the capacity for additional mandates?
- We are the last hope of many creditors, which is why our clients have high expectations of us and each of our employees.
- With us, good work pays off – those who are successful share in our success (basic salary plus a share in the success fee).
- Our employees stand together – we pass on our skills to new employees, but are also open to new ideas.
What can you expect from the debt collection team?
We pick up where others leave off. This means that we spring into action when conventional debt collection agencies or lawyers reach their limits. Meeting our clients’ high expectations is our strongest motivation. As part of our team, you can expect an exciting, unusual task in a small team.
Our team consists of a wide variety of characters and professional backgrounds, whether classic debt collection, security, police, commercial work, law or completely outside the industry – with our know-how and approach, we occupy a niche that is difficult to copy. We are always loyal to our clients and colleagues, but persistent, tricky and, if necessary, “tough” with debtors or opponents. Our clients confirm this time and again.
We can use employees and cooperation partners in a variable scope of employment throughout Europe and partly worldwide. Cooperation as self-employed or as permanent employee (CH) possible. Remuneration: Basic fee or salary plus a share of the success fee from the cases handled.
- Research on the Internet and on site
- Visiting debtors and motivating them to make payments (CH, D, A, partly Europe-wide and worldwide)
- Conducting negotiations
- Reporting verbally and in writing internally and to clients
- Conduct negotiations
- Legal debt collection (as far as not reserved for lawyers)
- In general: case handling as project manager
- Cross functions in the team, depending on ability and training (technical tools, web publications & SEO, etc.)
What you need to bring with you
- A fit, resilient personality who is used to working reliably and independently.
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Driving licence
- German language skills oral & written
- At least one foreign language, preferably English
- Computer skills (Ouotlook, Word, Excel)
Skills we are looking forward to
- Professional training in a related field (debt collection, police, security, private investigator, etc.)
- Experience in debt collection
- Martial arts, self-defence, firearms licence
- Knowledge of other foreign languages
- In-depth IT knowledge (e.g. HTML, SEO, etc.)
- Locations: CH, Southern Germany
What we are less interested in
AN UNUSUAL JOB WITH SURPRISING OPPORTUNITIES
Become part of our debt collection team
Please send your complete application documents by e-mail to email@example.com